The Dental Department of Rawalpindi Institute of Cardiology was established in March 2014.
This Department is to provide complete dental care to patients suffering from cardiac diseases and to optimize the oral health of patients prior to cardiac surgery. It comprises of two unit dental surgery with state of the art facilities, proper sterilization, latest equipment, modern materials and safe digital imaging system.
1. Dental Screening/clearance of cardiac patients prior to surgery (pre-surgical extractions, oral prophylaxis and restorative & periodontal therapy.
2. Operative/conservative procedures (fillings, root canal treatment, etc.).
3. Periodontics (scaling & root planning).
4. Minor oral surgical procedures including impactions.
5. Promoting oral health and disease prevention in cardiac patients.
6. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of dental care for optimum cardiac health.